13 July 2008

No Comment

Ok everyone I'm sorry my last post was a little snippy. I had just had a really bad weekend and I took it out on the blogga. So sorry about that. Things are going much better now, if you're wondering. I haven't talked to Emily since the "incident," but I consider that a good sign. I've finally managed to get some sleep, and am continuing to get a good amount of sleep nightly. I didn't even have to tattle on anyone either. So things are better.

I finally found a job that might be what I'm looking for. It's at a custom car audio shop, and it pays decent plus commissions. So far I've applied, and I'm going for my first interview on Wednesday, so I'll update about that when it happens. I'll try not to get my hopes up too much, but I'm really excited.

Does anyone know anything about ghosts? Nothing serious, just wondering. Mom, give aunt Ruth a call and tell her to email me or shoot me a comment. Specifically, I want to know about things being re-arranged. Maybe I'm just still tired or something. Anyways, it's about beer thirty so peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

مرحبا هناك ، أنا أحب بلوق الخاص بك. هل هناك شيء يمكنني القيام به لتلقي التحديثات مثل اشتراك أو بعض الشيء؟ يؤسفني أنني لست على بينة RSS؟