02 July 2008

Let Freedom Ring

I'm here, internet's working, and the ramen is cooking.

Its not really my first apartment, but its the first I've had alone since moving away from home. Living with Steve was a good way to get out of the house, but that ship has run it's course. I know it's only been a week, but it just feels so good.

For those of you who haven't been here yet, its just a small apartment, 1 roomer over here on Stapley and Main. When I say 1 roomer I mean a room and a living area, not a studio. I'm not that broke. But, suffice to say I won't be having any house warming parties, because the TV and I barely have enough room here. Plus, for anyone who wants to come here, don't leave anything valuable in the car. Just saying.

I'm looking for a new job too. I haven't lost my old one, well, yet, but I need something else if I'm going to get out of this rathole. While the hours at the dealership are pretty nice, detailing cars just doesn't make the money that I needz for my needz. Plus I'm going to try to go back to school, so that's going to be fun.

I met up with Emily last week, nothing special, just had lunch and talked. If you're hoping for anything else, don't. I can safely say that its pretty much over between us, and not a moment too soon. It was horribly awkward the entire time, and actually she spent most of it talking on her cell to someone. I'm not sure who it was, I just zoned her out. Ah, good times.

I'm going to try to update this as much as possible, as my cell phone keeps getting shut off. Something about a bill, not sure. Mom, tell Dad I miss him, and say hi to Robin of Loxley. Everyone else, I'll try to call all of you soon, but I'll be stopping by to those in the area, mostly for free food :)

No comments: