04 July 2008

Man it's late

I seem to have a problem, and it has to do with sleeping. I can't get enough of it.

Not really much to report, just was bored and thought I'd write something. Work sucked, but that's a given. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do for the 4th...probably hang out at Steve's house and drink myself silly.

I need to get some silverware. Thus far I've been living on plastic..ware, but I ran out a couple of days ago and I've just been using stuff I get at fast food places. But then that means I can't cook anything, and I'm getting kind of sick of Sonic, and so my dilemma is laid out. If anyone can direct me to a good place to get silverware, other than Ikea mom, give me a call. I suppose I could just get some at Wal-Mart or something, but I really don't know. I don't want to get crappy stuff.

Ok, I'm going to try to get to be. Hopefully my neighbor won't kick the wall like they did all damn night last night. I couldn't sleep a bit, which made work tons of fun. Ok I'm done.

No comments: