08 July 2008

Motha Motha

I hope everyone had a happy 4th of July, cause I sure as hell didn't. Sure there was beer, and friends, but Emily showed up to the party and made sure to bring her bitchy friends Drama and her other fucking friend On-the-rag. Brian finally kicked her ass out but not before I was smoking mad, and it pretty much stayed that way for the rest of the night. Since then things haven't gotten much better. I still haven't slept well because my fucking neighbor is building a goddamn deck or something all damn night every night. No matter how much I bang on the wall to shut him up, it always starts again. If this shit keeps up I'm calling the management.

But other than that, well, that's that. I haven't seen any good prospects for a new job yet, but I'm still looking. I called the school and signed up for a class, just an english course, but it's a start. Other than that, same old same old. Job, eat, try to sleep.

No comments: